Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Category:||Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder||Excavator Type:||Crawler Excavator|
|Excavator Brand:||Hitachi Komatsu Volvo Hyundai Doosan Kobelco||Parts Type:||Excavator Spare Parts, Construction Machinery Parts|
|MOQ:||1 PCS||Item Condition:||New|
hydraulic oil cylinder,
Providing Customized Production Of Hydraulic Cylinder For Hitachi Komatsu Volvo Hyundai Doosan Kobelco
|Parts Name||Hitachi Komatsu Volvo Hyundai Doosan Kobelco hydraulic cylinder|
|Equipment||Hitachi Komatsu Volvo Hyundai Doosan KobelcoExcavator|
|Category||Excavator Hydraulic cylinder|
|TRADE TERMS||EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF|
|PAYMENT TERMS||T/T, Western Union, Escrow, Money Gram|
|PORT||Guangzhou Port, negotiable|
|DELIVERY||By Sea, Air, Truck|
2. We quote the best price according to the requirement of customers.
3. Confirm the purchase order and pay the deposit.
4.We prepare and pack the goods.
5.Customers make the payment according to the Proforma Invoice once the goods get ready for delivery.
6. We delivery the goods with the packing list, commercial invoice, B/L and other documents requested.
7.Track the transport and arrival about the goods.
8.Welcome to give us suggestion and feedback once arrival.
1. Warranty Type:
We will replace the product that have quality problem.
2. Warranty Period:
Supply 3, 6, 12 months warranty for the products from the date of arrival. Customer should check the items according to the order list after arrival. Contact with us and offer the data, photos of the problem items.
3. You need to pay for the replacement charge for following condition:
* Wrong Order from customer.
* Natural Disasters cause the damage.
* Error installation.
* The machine and the parts work over time and over load.
* Lost by any condition.
* Human element destroyed.
* Corrode with rust during stock and running.
* Warranty Expired.
They are the product easy to be rust away, please wrap them well. If there is any problem about the products, installation or maintenance, please contact with us any time. We reserve the rights of final interpretation.
Contact Person: Paul Cheng