Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Category:||Excavator Electric Parts||Excavator Type:||Crawler Excavator|
|Excavator Brand:||CAT||Parts Type:||Excavator Spare Parts, Construction Machinery Parts|
|Packing:||Wood Box, Standard Carton, Pallet||Item Condition:||New|
cat aftermarket parts,
cat spare parts
CAT Sensor 161-1704 Used For CAT (CAT) 320B Ecavator
CAT Excavator 320B
|Category||Excavator electric parts|
|Item Condition||Unused, undamaged, brand new|
|Undercarriage parts||track chain, track shoe/pad, track roller, carrier roller, front idler, Sprocket, track recoil spring|
|Engine parts||Engine assembly, cylinder block, cylinder head, gasket kit, liner kit, fuel pump, water pump, oil pump, fuel injector, Exhaust Intake manifold, Turbocharger|
|Hydraulic parts||Hydraulic pump, Hydraulic motor, Main Control Valve, Hydraulic boom bucket stick cylinder|
|GET Parts||Bucket, tooth, Breaker..|
|Filter||Air filter, hydraulic filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pilot filter|
|Electric parts||CPU Controller, wire harness, sensor, accel motor…|
|Gearbox system||Final drive, swing gearbox, travel motor, swing motor, slewing bearing|
1. Detailed parts info like Parts name, parts number, machine model, contact info is recommended to be given to us
2. We quote the best price according to the requirement of customers.
3. Confirm the purchase order and pay the deposit.
4.Goods is in production and packing process
5.Customers make the payment according to the Proforma Invoice once the goods get ready for delivery.
6. We deliver the goods with the packing list, commercial invoice, B/L and other documents requested.
7.Track the transport and arrival about the goods.
8. Your feedback over the arrival of goods are recommended to be given.
1. Warranty Type: We will replace the product that have quality problem.
2. Warranty Period:
Supply 3, 6, 12 months warranty for the products from the date of arrival. Customer should check the
items according to the order list after arrival. Contact with us and offer the data, photos of the problem
3. Warranty do not cover for below:
* Wrong Order from customer.
* Natural Disasters cause the damage.
* Error installation.
* The machine and the parts work over time and over load.
* Lost by any condition.
* Human element destroyed.
* Corrode with rust during stock and running.
* Warranty Expired.
Contact Person: Paul Cheng