Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Category:||Excavator Undercarriage Parts||Excavator Type:||Crawler Excavator|
|Excavator Brand:||Hitachi||Parts Type:||Excavator Spare Parts, Construction Machinery Parts|
|Packing:||Wood Box, Standard Carton, Pallet||Warranty:||12 Months|
excavator track parts
ZX200-3G Track Roller For Hitachi Excavator Undercarriage Parts
|Parts Name||Track Roller|
|Equipment||zx200-3g Hitachi Excavator|
|Category||Excavator Undercarriage Parts|
All the undercarriage parts are produced as per the international quality production standard concerning forging, casting and heat treatment.
1. Customers offer the part number, part name, model, quantity, data of items, delivery address and term
2. We quote the best price according to the requirement of customers.
3. Confirm the purchase order and pay the deposit.
4.We prepare and pack the goods.
5.Customers make the payment according to the Proforma Invoice once the goods get ready for delivery.
6. We deliver the goods with the packing list, commercial invoice, B/L and other documents requested.
7.Track the transport and arrival about the goods.
8.Welcome to give us suggestion and feedback once arrival.
1. Warranty Type:
We will replace the product that have quality problem.
2. Warranty Period:
Supply 3, 6, 12 months warranty for the products from the date of arrival. Customer should check the items according to the order list after arrival. Contact with us and offer the data, photos of the problem items.
3. You need to pay for the replacement charge for following condition:
* Wrong Order from customer.
* Natural Disasters cause the damage.
* Error installation.
* The machine and the parts work over time and over load.
* Lost by any condition.
* Human element destroyed.
* Corrode with rust during stock and running.
* Warranty Expired.
They are the product easy to be rust away, please wrap them well. If there is any problem about the products, installation or maintenance, please contact with us any time. We reserve the rights of final interpretation.
Contact Person: Paul Cheng